NCLEX-PN 2017 Strategies
Page Count336 Pages
About the e-Book
NCLEX-PN 2017 Strategies pdf
Teaches you to think like a nurse
Passing the NCLEX-PN exam is not just about what you know—it’s about how you think. With expert critical thinking strategies and targeted practice, Kaplan’s NCLEX-PN 2017 Strategies, Practice & Review shows you how to leverage your content knowledge to think like a nurse.
Kaplan’s NCLEX-PN Strategies, Practice & Review includes:
• 9 critical thinking paths to break down what exam questions are asking
• 6 end-of-chapter practice sets to help you put critical thinking principles into action
• Full-length practice test
• Streamlined review organized along the exam’s “Client Needs” framework
• Review of all question types, including alternate-format questions
• Detailed rationales for all answer choices, correct and incorrect
• Techniques for mastering the computer adaptive test
With expert strategies and the most test-like questions anywhere, NCLEX-PN 2017 Strategies, Practice & Review with Practice Test will make you assured and confident on Test Day.
Kaplan regularly reviews and revises content to ensure that we are providing the most up-to-date prep, realistic practice materials, and the most current test information.
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
The Mind of God
Occupational Therapy and Older People