Toronto Notes 2017 - Essential Med Notes 33th Edition
About the e-Book
Toronto Notes 2017 - Essential Med Notes 33th Edition pdf
Essential Med Notes ebook version, is a final sale with no exchanges or refunds.
**If you already own the 2017 printed Essential Med Notes, you can purchase the ebook for only $20.00. Add only the ebook to your shopping cart and use the online access code you received with your printed version. Put the code in the “Coupon Code” field to reduce your shopping cart price.**
Essential Med Notes: Tip Sheet
1. What is the purpose of Essential Med Notes (EMN)?
• To deliver the most relevant information as the most comprehensive and concise study guide for USMLE Step 2.
• EMN is a high-yield review text with in-depth coverage of 30 medical specialties over 1300 pages.
2. What is the difference between Toronto Notes and Essential Med Notes?
• Toronto Notes serves as a study guide for the Canadian MCCQE licencing exam while EMN is catered to USMLE Step 2 exam.
• Toronto Notes uses metric units (e.g. waist circumference in cm), while EMN used imperial units (e.g. waist circumference in inches) catered to U.S. medical practice.
• Both TN and EMN use up-to-date evidence-based medicine to provide clinical practice guidelines.
• Overall, the content of Toronto Notes and EMN is the same. However, 4 of 30 chapters have major differences in content, reflecting differences in practice guidelines between Canada and the U.S. These chapters are:
I. Ethical, Legal, and Organizational Medicine
II. Family Medicine
3. What is the difference between print EMN and the EMN eBook?
• The EMN eBook contains many colour illustrations while the printed book is grey scale.
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Excel University Volume 3 - Featuring Excel 2016 for Windows
iPhone and iPad Apps for Absolute Beginners