Practical Transfusion Medicine 5th Edition
About the e-Book
Practical Transfusion Medicine 5th Edition pdf
The fifth edition of this practical textbook on transfusion medicine has been thoroughly revised with the latest in scientific and technological developments and edited by a leading team of international expert haematologists, including new co-editor Mark H. Yazer MD.
- A succinct and user-friendly resource of transfusion medicine for clinicians, scientists and trainees with key points, charts and algorithms
- Discusses practice in blood centres and hospitals including regulatory aspects, transfusion safety, production and storage, donor care, and blood transfusion in a global context
- Coverage of cellular and tissue therapies and organ transplantation including stem cell collection and haematopoietic stem cell processing and storage
- Review of the development of the evidence-base for transfusion medicine
- Content on the clinical practice for transfusion and alternatives to transfusion
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Time-Dependent Measures of Perception in Sensory Evaluation