ROS Programming: Building Powerful Robots
Page Count1396 Pages
About the e-Book
ROS Programming: Building Powerful Robots pdf
Enhancing your existing robotic skills by learning how to design and build multifunctional robots using Robots Operating System libraries and tools
- Successfully design and simulate your 3D robot model and use powerful algorithms and tools to program and set up your robots
- Work through concrete examples that will help you build your own robotic systems of varying complexity levels
- Discover the best practices and troubleshooting solutions everyone needs when working on ROS
This learning path is designed to help you program and build your robots using open source ROS libraries and tools. We start with the installation and basic concepts, then continue with the more complex modules available in ROS, such as sensor and actuator integration (drivers), navigation and mapping (so you can create an autonomous mobile robot), manipulation, computer vision, perception in 3D with PCL, and more.
We then discuss advanced concepts in robotics and how to program using ROS.
You'll get a deep overview of the ROS framework, which will give you a clear idea of how ROS really works. During the course of the book, you will learn how to build models of complex robots, and simulate and interface the robot using the ROS MoveIt motion planning library and ROS navigation stacks.
We'll go through great projects such as building a self-driving car, an autonomous mobile robot, and image recognition using deep learning and ROS. You can find beginner, intermediate, and expert ROS robotics applications inside!
It includes content from the following Packt products:
- Effective Robotics Programming with ROS - Third Edition
- Mastering ROS for Robotics Programming
- ROS Robotics Projects
What you will learn
- Understand the concepts of ROS, the command-line tools, visualization GUIs, and how to debug ROS
- Connect robot sensors and actuators to ROS
- Obtain and analyze data from cameras and 3D sensors
- Dig deep into the ROS Pluginlib, ROS nodelets, and Gazebo plugins
- Interface I/O boards such as Arduino, robot sensors, and high-end actuators with ROS
- Get to grips with teleoperating robots using hand gestures
- Build ROS-based applications using Matlab and Android
- Build interactive applications using TurtleBot
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Spring: Microservices with Spring Boot
Phoenix Web Development