About the e-Book
Google Cloud Platform for Developers pdf
Develop, deploy, and scale your applications with Google Cloud Platform
- Create and deploy your applications on Google Cloud Platform
- Store and manage source code and debug Cloud-hosted apps with plugins and IDEs
- Streamline developer workflows with tools for alerting and managing deployments
Google Cloud Platform (GCP) provides autoscaling compute power and distributed in-memory cache, task queues, and datastores to write, build, and deploy Cloud-hosted applications.
With Google Cloud Platform for Developers, you will be able to develop and deploy scalable applications from scratch and make them globally available in almost any language. This book will guide you in designing, deploying, and managing applications running on Google Cloud. You’ll start with App Engine and move on to work with Container Engine, compute engine, and cloud functions. You’ll learn how to integrate your new applications with the various data solutions on GCP, including Cloud SQL, Bigtable, and Cloud Storage. This book will teach you how to streamline your workflow with tools such as Source Repositories, Container Builder, and StackDriver. Along the way, you’ll see how to deploy and debug services with IntelliJ, implement continuous delivery pipelines, and configure robust monitoring and alerting for your production systems.
By the end of this book, you’ll be well-versed with all the development tools of Google Cloud Platform, and you’ll develop, deploy, and manage highly scalable and reliable applications.
What you will learn
- Understand the various service offerings on GCP
- Deploy and run services on managed platforms such as App Engine and Container Engine
- Securely maintain application states with Cloud Storage, Datastore, and Bigtable
- Leverage StackDriver monitoring and debugging to minimize downtime and mitigate issues without impacting users
- Design and implement complex software solutions utilizing Google Cloud
- Integrate with best-in-class big data solutions such as Bigquery, Dataflow, and Pub/Sub
Who this book is for
Google Cloud Platform for Developers is for application developers. This book will enable you to fully leverage the power of Google Cloud Platform to build resilient and intelligent software solutions.
Preview Google Cloud Platform for Developers Pdf
Download Google Cloud Platform for Developers 1st Edition Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Hands-On Security in DevOps
The Manga Guide to Cryptography