Mastering Kibana 6.x
Page Count425 Pages
About the e-Book
Mastering Kibana 6.x pdf
Get to grips with Kibana and its advanced functions to create interactive visualizations and dashboards
- Explore visualizations and perform histograms, stats, and map analytics
- Unleash X-Pack and Timelion, and learn alerting, monitoring, and reporting features
- Manage dashboards with Beats and create machine learning jobs for faster analytics
Kibana is one of the popular tools among data enthusiasts for slicing and dicing large datasets and uncovering Business Intelligence (BI) with the help of its rich and powerful visualizations.
To begin with, Mastering Kibana 6.x quickly introduces you to the features of Kibana 6.x, before teaching you how to create smart dashboards in no time. You will explore metric analytics and graph exploration, followed by understanding how to quickly customize Kibana dashboards. In addition to this, you will learn advanced analytics such as maps, hits, and list analytics. All this will help you enhance your skills in running and comparing multiple queries and filters, influencing your data visualization skills at scale.
With Kibana’s Timelion feature, you can analyze time series data with histograms and stats analytics. By the end of this book, you will have created a speedy machine learning job using X-Pack capabilities.
What you will learn
- Create unique dashboards with various intuitive data visualizations
- Visualize Timelion expressions with added histograms and stats analytics
- Integrate X-Pack with your Elastic Stack in simple steps
- Extract data from Elasticsearch for advanced analysis and anomaly detection using dashboards
- Build dashboards from web applications for application logs
- Create monitoring and alerting dashboards using Beats
Who this book is for
Mastering Kibana 6.x is for you if you are a big data engineer, DevOps engineer, or data scientist aspiring to go beyond data visualization at scale and gain maximum insights from their large datasets. Basic knowledge of Elasticstack will be an added advantage, although not mandatory.
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Network Security with pfSense
Learn pfSense 2.4