Endovascular Skills 3rd Edition
Page Count498 Pages
About the e-Book
Endovascular Skills 3rd Edition pdf
Endovascular Skills: Guidewire and Catheter Skills for Endovascular Surgery, Third Edition is the go-to guide for training in minimally invasive vascular surgery. A well-organized progression of topics mirrors the clinician’s own progression of skill advancement in an easy-to-read text supported by clear, simple line drawings, making it a superb reference for the seasoned and novice practitioner alike.
- Carbon dioxide angiography and intravascular ultrasound
- Advanced endovascular skills and therapy
- Advanced techniques, tools, and devices
- Tibial arteries
- Room set-up and case preparation
- Inventory acquisition and management
- Peri-procedural management
- New tools and devices and how to use them
- Advanced imaging techniques
- Cryoplasty, antherectomy, stent-grafting, and subintimal angioplasty
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Nurse Practitioner’s Business Practice and Legal Guide
Health Promotion Theory