Body Sensor Networks
Page Count580 Pages
About the e-Book
Body Sensor Networks pdf
The last decade has witnessed a rapid surge of interest in new sensing and monitoring devices for wellbeing and healthcare. One key development in this area is wireless, wearable and implantable in vivo monitoring and intervention. A myriad of platforms are now available from both academic institutions and commercial organisations. They permit the management of patients with both acute and chronic symptoms, including diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, treatment of epilepsy and other debilitating neurological disorders. Despite extensive developments in sensing technologies, there are significant research issues related to system integration, sensor miniaturisation, low-power sensor interface, wireless telemetry and signal processing.
In the 2nd edition of this popular and authoritative reference on Body Sensor Networks (BSN), major topics related to the latest technological developments and potential clinical applications are discussed, with contents covering.
- Biosensor Design, Interfacing and Nanotechnology
- Wireless Communication and Network Topologies
- Communication Protocols and Standards
- Energy Harvesting and Power Delivery
- Ultra-low Power Bio-inspired Processing
- Multi-sensor Fusion and Context Aware Sensing
- Autonomic Sensing
- Wearable, Ingestible Sensor Integration and Exemplar Applications
- System Integration and Wireless Sensor Microsystems
- The book also provides a comprehensive review of the current wireless sensor development platforms and a step-by-step guide to developing your own BSN applications through the use of the BSN development kit.
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Pathology of the Human Placenta
Pathology of Female Cancers