Health and Safety Pocket Book 2nd Edition
Page Count492 Pages
About the e-Book
Health and Safety Pocket Book 2nd Edition pdf
The second edition of the Health and Safety Pocket Book has been fully revised and updated to include all the relevant legal, HSE ACoP/Guidance and practice references. It remains a handy reference tool for practising health and safety professionals, auditors, managers, HR personnel, employee representatives and anyone with health and safety responsibilities.
The book is an essential compilation of guidance, data and checklists covering a wide range of health and safety topics, supported by extensive key glossary terms. The A–Z arrangement within the chapters and extensive cross-referencing make it easy to navigate, while its size and scope make it the ideal volume for ready reference and site visits. The book will also be useful for health and safety courses at all levels.
Key features include:
- The principal health and safety legal requirements for every industry
- Safety management elements and systems
- Checklists for major hazards affecting all industries
- A wealth of charts, hard-to-remember details and data
- A glossary of the main concepts of health and safety
- A list of important health and safety courses, publications and organisations
- Revision tips for key examination themes.
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
No Wonder You Wonder!
How It Works: 101 Amazing Facts You Need to Know - Volume 2